Investing.com is looking for a Senior SEO Manager for the Asian markets to join a rapidly-growing department.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for the Investing.com SEO efforts in the Asian markets. You will work closely with Product, Content, Global Operations, and the SEO teams.
You are a naturally creative thinker, analytically minded with problem-solving abilities, and you keep continually up-to-date on all things SEO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the development and execution of the SEO strategy for the Asian markets
- Plan and execute keyword research and on-page optimization projects
- Develop guidelines for implementing SEO best practices in content creation
- Content optimization planning and collaboration with content and web developers to implement ongoing initiatives
- Perform ongoing competitive research and analysis
- Collaborate with PR to support SEO goals
- Keeping up to date on current industry practices, changes, news and algorithm updates
- Track, analyze, and report ranking performance and website analytics
What you’ll bring:
- At least 4 years of proven SEO experience in Asian markets
- Experience working on large-scale websites & International SEO
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills, and ability to prioritize work
- Working knowledge of technical SEO, including proficiency in HTML for SEO purposes
- Experience with popular SEO tools: Google Analytics 360, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Rank Ranger, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, etc.
- Great understanding of what drives Google algorithms
- Familiarity with the financial markets is also an advantage
- Familiarity with Google News SEO is advantageous
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/