Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites.
Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking to recruit an experienced content manager with a solid understanding of the financial markets, who will be part of a wider international team, and be responsible for the content, quality and promotion of the Spanish edition. This role is based from the Madrid office with flexibility to work from home.
What you’ll do:
- Financial and economic news and analysis writing
- Managing, editing and localization of the edition’s content
- Sourcing and collaborating with contributing writers and local news sources
- Translator management
- Monitoring content performance, develop and execute optimization plans
- Online marketing activities including social media and daily newsletter setup
- Occasional public relations activities
- Creation and publishing special articles
What you'll bring:
- Spanish native speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in English
- Digital content management, journalism or editing experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets
- Strong analytical skills, can-do and problem solving attitude
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Goal and business-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in trading is advantageous
- Experience in online marketing is advantagous