Investing.com is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team, take ownership as a full-cycle recruiter, and work with key stakeholders across the organization to identify top talent for our rapidly growing company.
You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in creative ways and get the opportunity to make an impact on our success and enable our growth by hiring excellent people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes
- Developing best-in-class processes to attract and win top talent globally
- Create and drive powerful sourcing innovation strategies to proactively reach new and diverse talent, including employer branding and social media strategies
- Help design an unforgettable candidate experience through optimization of people, platforms and process
- Builds strong collaborative relationships with internal and external customers, including Executive management
- Locating and developing innovative diagnostic and sorting tools, and initiating creative methods for marketing our positions to potential candidates
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting for Hi-Tech/Digital companies
- In particular, recruiting for R&D positions
- Experience in global recruitment – A huge advantage
- Expertise in LinkedIn, particularly in using its different tools and subscription options.
- Proven experience in Sourcing
- Proven success in delivering consistent results while managing multiple priorities & stakeholders
- Agile, with ability to adapt to changing demands; flexibility to varying processes across multiple cultures
- Full proficiency in one-on-one interview techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, assertiveness, well-organized, detail oriented, and high-level work ethic.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/