We are looking for an experienced Technical SEO Specialist to take on a challenging role in a fast-growing department in Madrid.
Working closely with the Development team, Product, Product Data and the SEO teams in Tel-Aviv and Madrid, you will be a key member of the SEO team working in a technical SEO reliant website architecture.
Our ideal candidate is continually up to date on all things SEO, proactive, a self-starter and autonomous, with an analytical mindset and project management abilities. We’re looking for a team player with excellent communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- Be part of an organisation that is focussed on the employee experience
- Work with the team that protects Investing.com’s top assets
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Stock options
- Income tax breaks on infant child care
Do you have……..?
- 4+ years technical SEO experience
- Proficiency in English
- Solid knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience in International SEO
- Experience working with stakeholders from different departments: Development, Product, Marketing
- Experience working on Web Performance Optimization
- Experience working with crawlers and log files
- Experience working with Structured Data
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, SEMRush, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog
- SEO knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS
And it would be even better if you had.....
- Experience working on websites with very high organic traffic
- Experience in multinational and remote working environments
- Knowledge of Python for automation and data analysis
- Experience with Baidu and Yandex SEO
- Familiarity with financial markets