We are looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to take on a challenging role in a fast-growing department in Madrid.
Working closely with R&D, Product, Product Data and other SEO teams in Tel-Aviv and Madrid, you will be a key member of the Technical SEO team working in a technical SEO reliant website architecture.
Our ideal candidate is continually up to date on all things SEO, proactive, self starter and autonomous, with an analytical mindset and project management abilities.
We’re looking for a team player with good communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- Work with the team that protects Investing.com’s top assets.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment.
- You can enjoy excellent benefits in a high-energy working environment, like happy hours, team lunches, flexible working hours and a kitchen packed with free food.
- Stock options
- Income tax breaks on infant childcare
- Flexible working at home or office policy
Do you have……..?
- 4+ years technical SEO experience
- Proficient English speaker and writer
- Excellent knowledge of best SEO practices
- Experience in International SEO and large scale websites
- Experience working with stakeholders from different departments: R&D, Product, Marketing
- Solid knowledge of structured data markup
- Experience working on web performance optimization
- Experience working with crawlers and log files
- Experience with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Chrome DevTools, Google Lighthouse, SEMRush, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog
And it’s even better if you have………..
- Experience working on websites with very high organic traffic
- Experience in multinational and remote working environments
- Knowledge of Python for data analysis
- Experience with Baidu and Yandex SEO
- Familiarity with the financial markets