Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking for a financial journalist, to write local news for our Thai edition. You will be required to publish hard news articles and provide ideas for special content on a range of financial topics, including the local stock market and companies, currency, economy and finance, with a daily capacity of 6-10 news pieces and posting on social media. Also, you will be required to edit content from our collaborators. You must feel comfortable interviewing market participants, be ready and eager to cover local events and you will work closely with our Thai site manager.
This is ideally suited to a Thai national who wants to work from home, anywhere in the world and can follow Thai office hours.
This opportunity is offered on the basis of an indefinite, full-time freelance contract.
*** Please send your CV in English, otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.***
- Native Thai speaker and writer
- Able to communicate (verbally and in writing) in English
- 2+ years' proven experience as a financial or economic journalist (samples will be required)
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to edit and localize texts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced news environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- SEO knowledge and experience is advantageous
- Interest in trading is advantageous