Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We’re looking for someone with strong financial markets knowledge and the proven ability to write news pieces about US and global markets, accurately and quickly. This opportunity is on an ongoing, freelance basis, based at home. It would be working a full-time Eastern Standard time schedule, Monday to Friday or if based in Europe, based on CET office hours.
- You must have a background in writing breaking news
- You must be a native English speaker, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a broad understanding of and experience in covering financial markets in the US and globally
- You will be able to demonstrate material directly related to this role
- You have the ability to work independently
- Familiarity with web-based publishing systems is advantageous